My favorite recipe software is PlanToEat.com
Rouxbe Online Cooking School has tons of videos and recipes. Great resource!
Cook’s Thesaurus – awesome site that describes ingredients and suggests substitutions. I use this ALL the time.
Stocking Your Pantry
Online Recipe Sites
- CooksIllustrated.com – online subscription required ( Cook’s Illustrated Magazine )
- EatingWell.com ( Eating Well Magazine )
- Epicurious.com ( Bon Appetit, Gourmet (out of print), Self magazines)
- FineCooking.com ( Fine Cooking Magazine )
- FoodandWine.com ( Food and Wine Magazine )
- FoodNetwork.com ( Recipes from Food Network TV and Food Network Magazine )
- MarthaStewart.com ( Martha Stewart Show and Everyday Food, Body + Soul, Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings magazines )
- MyRecipes.com ( All You, Cooking Light, Coastal Living, Cottage Living (out of print), Health, Real Simple, Southern Accents (out of print), Southern Living, Sunset magazines )
- Saveur.com ( Saveur Magazine )
- TasteofHome.com ( Taste of Home Magazine )